Gated Private Community Nestled in Natural Surroundings
The Landings, conveniently located on Skidaway Island in Savannah, GA, is a gated residential community offering luxury country club amenities mixed with the low country charm of Savannah’s Emerald Coast. Recently named “Best Neighborhood to Live In” and “Best Planned Community of 2017” by Savannah Magazine, The Landings attracts homeowners looking for resort style amenities, safety, a small-town feel, and the beauty the nature of the Lowcountry has to offer.
The Landings consists of 6 distinct phases on 4,566 acres of Emerald Coast landscape, including single family residences, townhomes, condos, and buildable lots with ocean, marsh, lagoon, and river views. At the Landings, there is truly something for everyone.
Private Oasis with a Convenient Location
The Landings Community offers the serenity and safety of a private, gated community, with the convenience of being located only 10 minutes from Historic Savannah. The Landings is also only 35 minutes from Tybee Island’s beaches sandy beaches. The Village on Skidaway Island is located just outside The Landings main gate, and includes a supermarket, restaurant, banks, gas stations, salons, and more. Skidaway Island State park lies just past The Village, which provides options for camping, hiking, picnicking, and exploring the nature of the island.
Incredible Amenities for an Active and Enjoyable Lifestyle
The Landings offers premier country club living in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere with an incredible variety of amenities including:
- Six Championship Golf Courses
- Two Full-Service Deep-Water Marinas
- Three Tennis Centers with 34 Courts
- High-End Fitness Center
- Four Swimming Pools
- Two Athletic Fields
- Community Dog Park
- 40 miles of Paved Walking and Biking Trails
- Four Clubhouses with Distinct Dining Choices
The Landings cultivates a community lifestyle by offering over 100 community groups, fitness classes, social events, and more. Here, it is easy to create friendships that last a lifetime.
Wide Variety of Neighborhoods to Suit Any Lifestyle
The Landing’s has a wide range of living options to suit a variety of budgets and lifestyles. Approximately 10% of the community consists of multi-family properties and townhomes ranging from $150,000 to $700,000. Single family homes are typically valued at $200,000 to above $2 million.
- The Marshwood Neighborhood: First phase known for one story, Island-style homes with cedar siding
- Plantation Neighborhood: Second phase with a mix of one and two story homes with a variety of architectural styles
- Franklin Creek Neighborhood: Townhomes and full-size homes with a convenient location
- Midpoint Neighborhood: Third phase defined by two-story, traditional-style homes
- Oakridge Neighborhood: Fourth phase consisting of two story homes accentuated by stucco facades.
- Deer Creek Neighborhood: Fifth phase of the Landings defined by larger homes with stucco siding and discrete location
- Marshview and Moon River Neighborhoods: The newest sections of The Landings offering maintenance-free townhomes as well as full-size and patio lots with contemporary architecture and views of the Intracoastal Waterways.
Whether you are searching for an island oasis or a tight knit community, The Landings Community has the variety of living options and amenities to fit your wants and needs. If you are interested in life on The Landings, please contact Seaport Real Estate to get in touch with one of our island experts.